March 31, 2009

Kolby turns 2--from baby to little boy

Kolby James Bigler has been such a joy in our lives. He's has blessed our family in so many ways in just the two short years he has been with our family. I thought he was going to be dark headed like Kara so I would have two blondes and two brunettes but he is such a blondie now. He has always had such a cute little attitude. He loves his brother and sisters but he has a huge bond with Kamille. He will often go to her over me. He wants to be such a big kid. He is trying to ride Kendall's old bike. I am afraid he will learn to ride as fast as Kendall did (he rode a bike with no training wheels at age 3). He is very independant. He has really started talking lately and sang Happy Birthday to himself. We love you Kolby. Happy Birthday!!! Pictures are birth announcement. 3 months old, blessing day, loves scrambled eggs.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

I can't believe he's 2!! He's still a baby to me. I guess that's what happens when you only see the kiddos once a year :(