March 03, 2009

Update for 2009

I was told I needed to update our blog so I guess it has been a while. Life has been crazy in the Bigler household. We have been just going, going, going. We have three paper routes that we deliver every morning. The girls are into friends and dance. Kendall has cabin fever and just wants to get out and play. Kolby is growing and learning new things all the time. Kara just turned 11 and will be going to 6th grade next year in the middle school. She is very excited. Kamille will soon be 10 and can't wait to be 16. Kendall is 7 and can't wait for summer. Kolby will be 2 the end of the month. Joe is still keeping track of us all. Julie is busy spending and saving money at the same time. She just loves learning to coupon and getting things for free. She has saved a lot of money and doubled our food storage for a small amount.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Laura said...

You're much more dedicated to the couponing than me. I just can't get motivated to do it.

Spilletts said...

Thanks for updating! I love the missing teeth photos.

Christensens said...

Wait, wait wait. You can't just say "I've saved money and doubled my food storage" without saying how you did it. Just coupons? Or is there more? I need to know.

All Things Timothy said...

Kendall looks like he is really enjoying himself!

Brian and Tracy Atkinson said...

I wish I could get into the couponing thing. My sister is amazing and calls me every week on what she got for 15 cents :) I just can't find the amibition so I blame it on no time for it... Can't believe how much life has changed - it just seems like yesterday when we were spending every Sunday evening together. We need to plan something.