November 11, 2008

My Grandpa's

I am lucky enough to still have both of my grandfather's living.

This is my Grandpa Voyce on his 96th birthday. He still gets around pretty well. He loves to go get a burger for lunch. His eye sight is dwindling. His mind is usually still sharp. He remembers everything from many years ago. He misses my grandma very much and can't wait to see her again.
My kids love going to Grandpa's house and sneaking jelly beans and candy corn. Nothing much has changed in that department from when me and my siblings would go to their house. We too would sneak candy and think he wouldn't know who had done it.





This is my Grandpa Stucki at his 90th birthday celebration. He too has sight issues. He can still recognize me by my voice and always has a big hug for everyone. He still tries to make it to all the family functions he can.


I love both of my grandpa's very much and appreciate all that they have done for me and taught me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: